Hey Amigos! Here’s Episode 3 of “My day in the life of a software startup founder” series in London.
In this video, I walk you through my morning routine, cycle commute to work, london scenaries, work, food, play and ended the day with a date in the city
Besides the vlog, I talk about my startup and give some startup advice for people planning to create startups or currently building one.
Here’s a video of a typical day in the life of a software startup founder that manages software engineers and other team members in my startup.
My Cameras & Gear
As requested in the comments, here are my gears and direct link to check them out on Amazon.
1. Insta360 X3 Camera (POV & Bike Rides Camera) https://amzn.to/3EZi0F4
2. DJI Pocket 2 Creator Camera: (the most portable camera that shoots in 4K) https://amzn.to/41RZl8a
3. Chest Mount for POV: https://amzn.to/41M3vyz
4. Third-person Motorcycle / Bicycle Handlebar Mount https://amzn.to/3ydWhVZ
5. HP Envy 15 (Laptop) https://amzn.to/3ZGAKkK
6. HP Wireless Mouse: https://amzn.to/3ZMXtM1
8. Healthy Meal App : https://jalalsamfit.supersetapp.com/lemme-show-you-how-to-cook-364
9. My Bike is from a brand called “SMRLO”, if you google it – you should be able to find a website to buy it from.